All legitimate questions! And for me I literally stumbled upon it.
Struggling with oily skin my whole life I sought out products to dry my skin, then our daughter was born. Wishing so much that she would not take on my skin issues, she in fact didn’t get mine but she took on my husbands! Which was worse for me as our skin could not be more polar opposite! Extremely dry skin along with the dreaded red blotches and bumps on her arms and torso. I wanted to be so careful to do the right thing for her but at a young age there was not much available that was all natural! So I started my research. If you could imagine at the same time we were developing our farm into a goat dairy milking farm and guess what – I had the answer literally in my back yard!
Mackenzie was bathed in pure goat milk and the results were amazing! A simple and natural product that seemingly solved her issues. Now at 12 , I can honestly say she no longer bathes in goat milk but continues with our goat milk products that I created on a daily basis. For her and others it seems to be a wonderful solution. When I see pictures from clients of the difference our products have made in their lives I am so thrilled that we stumbled upon this solution for us to share with others! I guess there was truth in the fable that Cleopatra had a beauty secret - Her secret was not revealed in hieroglyphics nor has an ancient papyrus come to light uncovered by an archaeologist digging in the Valley of the Queens. It is a well known fact that ancient peoples drank goat milk rather than cow milk and we suspect that Cleo bathed her seductive body in the milk of Nubian goats.
If it worked for The Queen of The Nile, it could work for you!
Highlights of my research had revealed –
- Goats milk contains natural lactic acid which contributes as a stabilizer, gentle PH level, which is also known as an alpha hydroxyl acid ( AHA ) which gently sloughs off dead skin cells and helps hydrate and brighten skin.
- Not too alkaline or acidic in composition which makes the goat milk an ideal element for dry skin
- Goats milk has a short strand protein structure which allows it be easily absorbed into our skin
- Goats milk is rich in essential fatty acids and triglycerides. The fatty acids have a unique PH very similar to humans – and are super moisturizing
- Goats milk also contains precious skin minerals like selenium and is loaded with vitamins, particularly Vitamin A – the most important vitamin for our skin
Wanting to try but not sure where to start?
I would suggest trying our Natural soap bar (click here to find out more) for your body along with our Natural Body Butter for getting out of the shower and of course our Natural Facial Cleanse - no essential oils added for scent, no botanicals added and no vegetable colouring added!
Just a pure line to get you started.